European Astrotech Ltd (EAL) is a privately owned consultancy, providing technical support to the space industry and other sectors in the fields of spacecraft propulsion subsystem testing, propellant loading support (launch campaigns), ground support equipment design and build, propellant chemistry and compatibility, chemistry and materials technology, document preparation and support and safety support (risk assessment, site surveys etc).
Formed in 2007, EAL has customers ranging from start-up companies through to major organisations such as MT-Aerospace, OHB Germany, AMPAC-ISP Europe and the European Space Agency. We have overseas customers in Belgium, France, Germany, Holland and Israel .
Typical activities include;
- Spacecraft propulsion subsystem testing
- Component level (bench) testing
- Launch campaign test and loading activities
- Propellant supply
- Chemical analysis
- Contamination identification and control
- Corrosion and materials compatibility testing
- Propellant chemistry
- Documentation support for project, study or proposal work
- Educational presentations and projects for schools and universities
- Propulsion subsystem chemical preparation (passivation)
- Propellant hazards and handling courses
EAL focuses on meeting our customers precise requirements and providing competitive, satisfactory solutions. EAL is pleased to engage in Long Term Agreements with companies and agencies in order to provide the most cost-effective solutions for difficult requirements.